The changes in environmental colors in different seasons of the year, make us choose different colors for our style and try to choose the best colors for each season. For example, in hot seasons such as summer, it is more appropriate to use light clothes, because the skin color gets darker. And in cold seasons like winter, clothing styles with dark colors show themselves more.
Your makeup color also should be in harmony with the amount of heat or cold of each season and the colors in nature, and create a pleasant harmony in your face. This will make your makeup look more professional.
Depending on the temperature in each season and the colors that exist in nature, we can coordinate the cosmetic colors and the concentration and intensity of these colors with each season.
If you are looking to find out what makeup color is more appropriate for each season, I am here to help you and I recommend you to not miss this article.
The best makeup colors for Spring
Spring is a season in which everything gets refreshed. The colors of this season are fresh and happy colors like green, pink and etc. You can choose your makeup and clothes according to the natural colors, or paying attention to the color of the year.
With the beginning of spring, the skin of the face returns to its normal state. Facial makeup is more durable in this season. Also, if you are not interested in makeup, you can be natural and only use lipstick.
- Lipstick: In this season, for lipstick, you can use soft colors such as pink and salmon. Bright colors like red and orange are also appropriate to enhance your gloss.
- Eye shadow: Classic retro style eye makeup is great for spring. Brown eye shadow in spring is suitable for any skin color and eye color. If you don’t want to use dark colors for your eye shadow, you can use purple, bright orange, red and pink.
- Blusher: Blusher has a great effect on the color of your face. Blushers in the range of light colors such as salmon, are suitable for spring and can make your face look fresher.
The best makeup colors for Summer
Everyone knows that summer is a hot season, and dark and warm colors can absorb heat; so we should not use dark colors like black and dark blue at all. Instead of these colors, we can use cool and neutral colors such as yellow, white, gray, light pink and etc.
- Lipstick: In summer, the lips dry out due to the heat. Therefore, it is better to use lip gloss, which is a booster and stays on the lips for a long time. But if you want to use lipstick, choose bright colors such as bright pink or bright red.
- Eye shadow: In this season, it’s better to use neutral and shiny colors for eye shadow, like orchid or violet. Dark and heavy eye shadows are not suitable for summer makeup.
- Blusher: The color of blusher can be the same as the color of eye shadow. In this season, light colors such as light pink are also recommended for blusher.
The best makeup color for Autumn
Due to the cold weather in autumn, it is better to choose your clothes from warmer colors to convey a greater sense of warmth. Accordingly, it is recommended to use darker colors for your makeup. This season is almost in the middle of the year and it has colors from the first and second half of the year. You can use most colors in this season.
- Lipstick: Mild lipsticks in autumn help you to make your face more attractive. Using colors such as brown, crimson and orange can create a good harmony with your appearance. However, if you don’t want to use these lipsticks, you can use lip gloss or colorless or very light gloss lipsticks. Applying dark lipsticks on pale skin (due to cold) is a good choice for this season that doubles your beauty.
- Eye shadow: To make your eyes look more beautiful, apply a glossy beige or golden eye shadow on your upper eyelid. You can also use purple eye shadow. This color has different shades and It’s very impressive. You can mix purple shades and create a new color. You can also use slate blue, lilac or dark purple.
- Blusher: The cold makes the skin pale and dry. In this season, using pink or tomato blusher will give your face a lot of warmth. But be careful not to overuse these colors.
The best makeup color for Winter
In winter, most of the colors that are used for style are dark. So you can also use dark and nude colors for your makeup.
- Lipstick: Using lipsticks with dark and warm colors such as crimson, red, purple, dark red and etc, in mild or glossy can have a great effect on making your lips look more beautiful in winter.
- Eye shadow: Using glossy eye shadows with gold, bronze, copper and metallic tones are good options for winter eye makeup. Using dark purple and brown can also make your eyes look more attractive in this season. Do not forget to use silver eye shadow in the corner of your eyes at the end. Avoid using blue and green colors as eye shadow in winter.
- Blusher: Instead of using dark blushers like brown, it’s better to use peachy, pink and red blushers so that you can create the necessary balance between skin color and cheek color and give a warm look to your cheeks.
The choice of color for makeup can be related to several factors; such as personal taste or skin color or even the environment in which you are going to be present. But even the best makeup artists pay attention to the seasons of the year to do makeup in addition to other factors.
I recommend you to be patient to learn cosmetic tricks and treat your face like a painting canvas on which you are going to draw your best art!
Comment below if you know some other makeup tricks.
Hope you enjoy it!