About Color Contrast Checker Tool
What is color accessibility?
Color and Disabilities
Colors and Texts
What Is Color Contrast?
Contrast of Hue
Contrast of Tint and Shade
Contrast of Saturation
Combination of Contrasts
What Is Color Contrast Ratio?
Why Contrast Matters?
What Does Color Contrast Mean For Web Accessibility?
What is WCAG?
- Natural information such as text, images, and sounds.
- Code or markup that defines the structure, presentation, etc.
The Best Level of Color Contrast Ratio
- Section 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum): Level AA
- Section 1.4.6 Contrast (Enhanced): Level AAA
WCAGColor Requirement For Image
We evaluate your color combination based onWCAGguidelines for contrast accessibility.
To get started with this tool, you can click on the camera icon and select the photo you want.
- There are two options for doing this:
- Select “Image to color” and then select or drop the image
- Enter the URL
-If a blue check is placed next to each component, the Contrast Ratio of your text is OK.
-If a red X is placed next to each component, the Contrast Ratio of your text is not OK.