About Color Mixer Tool
What Is Color Mixing?
Additive Mixing (RGB Color Mixer)
Subtractive Mixing (CMYK Color Mixer)
Why Should We Use Color Mixing in Our Work?
1. We can diversify our work by mixing colors:
2. We can create a sense of readability and space by mixing colors:
3. We will see the mixing result in a stimulation which means less waste of colors
- Ability to mix up to 15 colors.
- Ability to zoom tools for easier work.
- Display the name of the final mixed color.
- Display Hex, RGB, CMYK, HSI, LAB formats of mixed colors.
- Display the size of the mixed color HSB.
- Ability to add and remove colors to mix them
- Adjust any color by Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Adjust any color by RGB
- Set any color by CMYK
- Ability to choose the desired color, tone, and different shades.
- Ability to select a color faster by searching for its name.
- Ability to remove your desired color from the photo by uploading it.
- Like mixed colors.
- Sharing the obtained color.
- More Soon!
To add more colors, tap the + sign next to the color bar
By hovering the mouse over each color, two options appear:
- 1. Mark (trash) to remove it
- 2. The next symbol to adjust the desired color
In the set section, enter the name of the color you want in the search section for faster access.
Click on the camera icon and upload the image you want to get the color mixing you want.
Finally you can share the result of your work. and use dice to have random mixed colors.